Plus Finance specialises in arranging lease finance solutions for businesses buying office furniture, and fitting out, refurbishing or equipping their working environments. We work in partnership with manufacturers, dealers and contractors to offer lease finance to businesses of all sizes and across all commercial sectors, and we’re the longest established specialist broker in the commercial interiors industry.
Leasing is the smart finance solution for office furniture projects
Leasing is a simple, tax-efficient way of financing an office project and is an alternative to paying upfront for brand new or refurbished working environments. This solution offers a flexible and easy way to assist in the funding of most office fit outs, refurbishments and furniture requirements. Leasing often means that projects can get going straight away, without having to wait for capital to become available, and it lets clients preserve cash flow with easy-to-manage monthly repayments.
Key Benefits of Leasing
- Helps cashflow – No big cash outlay means cash can be kept within a business to invest in other revenue-generating projects
- Payments are 100% tax allowable against taxable profit
- Fixed payments for accurate budgeting and forecasting
- Get the best solution now by spreading the cost, rather than being restricted by current capital budget
- Match the lease of the fitout to the lease on a building
- Leasing is quick to organise (usually 2 to 3 days) and in most cases is only secured on the fitout (banks will look for other security)
Contact Plus Finance
Talk to Plus Finance if you would like to know about how lease finance can help your business
Tel: 01494 783 773