TERRITORY SALES EXECUTIVE
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join an expanding company and look towards building a successful future.
You will have a proven track record in both account management and new business sales development preferably within the office furniture industry.
The role will be a field based role working closely with the managing director.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide sales plan, forecasts and targets
- Understand and maintain the company portfolio to achieve a higher sales
- Maximize opportunities with the Product range and services available
- Develop new business opportunities from both existing and new customers
- Create, maintain and develop good customer relations.
- Excellent communications
- Ability to negotiate at all levels
- A dynamic self starter
- Energetic, passionate and highly self motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft office and have a good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If you are interested in finding out more email your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7394 0900
OFFICE SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wishing to take the next step up in their Career
We are a progressive and growing business looking for the right person to join the team.
You will have at least 3 years experience preferably within an office furniture industry role, or in a junior/assistant facilities, project or services manager role.
This is a diverse role covering all aspects of the business and will be working closely with the Managing director on a day to day basis.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide ongoing day today support to the Managing director on the Successful initiation of Projects
- Provide support with the day to day planning, execution, monitoring controlling and communication of a project
- Assist with project documentation working closely with the team to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Review ongoing works; assist in the planning of project through to completion.
- On occasions attend Customer site meetings.
- Update internal systems; maintain accurate and current information on products
- Provide support for and update systems on all aspects of Social media.
- You will have the ability to communicate both written and verbal.
- Able to administer office and warehouse processes and ensure documents are up to date for ISO accreditations ISO9001 & ISO14001.
- Maintain a good standard of company records and ensure they are always kept up to date
- You will be able to coordinate company servicing activity with the agreement of the Managing director.
- You will be proficient in Microsoft office and have a good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Will be able to type, organize, answer phones in a professional manner and be able to adapt accordingly to other office duties, as determined by the Managing director and the business.
To apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7394 0900
Sales Manager – Southern Region
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to assist and support Frem Group’s aggressive growth plans.
Based: London Showroom, covering Southern Region
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
– The sales and promotion of all Frem Group products
– Managing an existing network of independent office furniture dealers
– Establishing new dealers
– Raising the company profile amongst architects and specifiers
– Training and incentivising dealer sales teams
– Liaising with marketing on new promotional activities
– Manning exhibition stands and attending exhibitions
– Instigating networking initiatives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and comes with genuine opportunities for career progression and a competitive salary package including a company car for the successful applicant.
To apply please contact us at email@example.com or call 01604 756 567