A UNIQUE POSITION FOR A UNIQUE PERSON
We are a specialist dealer in Computer Work Station Ergonomic Equipment; everything from a mouse mat to height adjustable desking with one of our core products being specialist seating.
We need a truly multi-faceted person with the experience and training to carry out work station assessments, write reports, present equipment, and have good interpersonal skills capable of making our truly appreciated customers feel relaxed and happy when we have assessment-based meetings with them.
We are very much a hands on, roll your sleeves up type of company where everybody is capable of multi-tasking, and as the successful applicant will have to bring sample products to show customers, and those will include chairs, they will have to have a similar approach too.
This is a ‘ground floor’ opportunity with a family company that can develop into a senior role. A lot of hard work is envisaged but for the right person job satisfaction will be exceptional.
Please email your CV to email@example.com together with a covering letter that outlines why you think you could be right for the job.
TERRITORY SALES EXECUTIVE
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join an expanding company and look towards building a successful future.
You will have a proven track record in both account management and new business sales development preferably within the office furniture industry.
The role will be a field based role working closely with the managing director.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide sales plan, forecasts and targets
- Understand and maintain the company portfolio to achieve a higher sales
- Maximize opportunities with the Product range and services available
- Develop new business opportunities from both existing and new customers
- Create, maintain and develop good customer relations.
- Excellent communications
- Ability to negotiate at all levels
- A dynamic self starter
- Energetic, passionate and highly self motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft office and have a good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If you are interested in finding out more email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7394 0900
OFFICE SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wishing to take the next step up in their Career
We are a progressive and growing business looking for the right person to join the team.
You will have at least 3 years experience preferably within an office furniture industry role, or in a junior/assistant facilities, project or services manager role.
This is a diverse role covering all aspects of the business and will be working closely with the Managing director on a day to day basis.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide ongoing day today support to the Managing director on the Successful initiation of Projects
- Provide support with the day to day planning, execution, monitoring controlling and communication of a project
- Assist with project documentation working closely with the team to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Review ongoing works; assist in the planning of project through to completion.
- On occasions attend Customer site meetings.
- Update internal systems; maintain accurate and current information on products
- Provide support for and update systems on all aspects of Social media.
- You will have the ability to communicate both written and verbal.
- Able to administer office and warehouse processes and ensure documents are up to date for ISO accreditations ISO9001 & ISO14001.
- Maintain a good standard of company records and ensure they are always kept up to date
- You will be able to coordinate company servicing activity with the agreement of the Managing director.
- You will be proficient in Microsoft office and have a good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Will be able to type, organize, answer phones in a professional manner and be able to adapt accordingly to other office duties, as determined by the Managing director and the business.
To apply please contact us at email@example.com or call 020 7394 0900
Sales Manager – Southern Region
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to assist and support Frem Group’s aggressive growth plans.
Based: London Showroom, covering Southern Region
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
– The sales and promotion of all Frem Group products
– Managing an existing network of independent office furniture dealers
– Establishing new dealers
– Raising the company profile amongst architects and specifiers
– Training and incentivising dealer sales teams
– Liaising with marketing on new promotional activities
– Manning exhibition stands and attending exhibitions
– Instigating networking initiatives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and comes with genuine opportunities for career progression and a competitive salary package including a company car for the successful applicant.
To apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01604 756 567