- What does OFAS mean?
- How long has OFAS been established?
- What services does OFAS offer?
- What is the OFAS history?
- What furniture sectors are OFAS specialists in?
- Who are the End Users of the OFAS services?
- Who uses OFAS?
- Why would I need OFAS?
- Who are Associates of OFAS?
- Who is on the OFAS mail-out database?
- Can anyone become an Associate of OFAS?
- How can I join OFAS?
- What are the advertising rates ?
What does OFAS mean?
Office Furniture Advisory ServiceBack to Index
How long has OFAS been established?
– Established 1987
– 30 years and still going strongBack to Index
What services does OFAS offer?
– Independent advice
– OFAS Publications: Journal (quarterly) and Gap (quarterey, in between the journal)
– Direct Mail services
– 8,00 named contacts for mailout database
– Targeted database mailout
– Live News Feed and Blogs
– Linked-in, Twitter, Instagram Updates
– OFAS Editor Picks and Email news
– Online product catalogue
– Product Database listing over 70,000 product ranges
– Inhouse Library of product literature
– Online Recruitment, vacancy advertising page
– OFAS homepage banner
– Printing & Design ServicesBack to Index
What is the OFAS history?
– Originally set up to provide advisory services and printed journal publications
– Developed bespoke Direct Mail service
– Developed OFAS website and online publications
– Developed social media services for publications and live feedsBack to Index
What furniture sectors are OFAS specialists in?
– Contract FurnitureBack to Index
Who are the End Users of the OFAS services?
– Government Sectors (HMRC, MOD, Prisons, Local and Central)
– Education (Schools, Universities, Colleges)
– Hospitality sector
– Leisure Industry
– IT sector
– Banking sector
– HR, FM and Procurement Specialists
– Architects, Specifiers and DesignersBack to Index
Who uses OFAS?
– End Users
– TradeBack to Index
Why would I need OFAS?
– Time, effort and cost savings
– Grow Sales
– Reach vast relevant audiences, covering both end users and the contract furniture industry
– Access to Niche information saving time on research
– Identify new suppliers for cost savings and continuity
– Trial campaigns without costly investment for new marketsBack to Index
Who are Associates of OFAS?
– UK Manufacturers
– Overseas Manufacturers & Agents
– Dealers and Resellers
– Component Manufacturers
– Fabric manufacturers
– Press & Public Relations Organisations
– Facilities and Procurement
– Specifiers, Architects and DesignersBack to Index
Who is on the OFAS mail-out database?
Over 7,500 contacts, generated from Associates, End Users, attendees of events and seminars, individuals and organisations requesting publications and the inclusion on the OFAS circulation list.Back to Index
Can anyone become an Associate of OFAS?
Yes, there are no limitations on who can become an OFAS Associate.Back to Index
How can I join OFAS?
There are 3 different member packages available so something to suit everyone and every budget. Click hereBack to Index
What are the advertising rates ?
There is something to suit everyone, with a rate card and sample layouts to have a wide choice for company logos, best alignment for product images and greatest impact.Back to Index