Store Sales Manager role – Northampton Area
The Store Sales Manager role is pivotal to Andrews Office Furniture’s continued success. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with key accounts and developing new business.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Your ability to meet and exceed targets
• Ability to assist clients in planning
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Strong time management skills
• Willingness to travel in your local area to grow sales
• Good knowledge of the furniture
- Lead a small team to grow sales
Hours of Work
- The hours of work are full-time, Monday to Friday – some Saturdays may be required.
What we Offer
- A competitive salary
• A generous commission package
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
A UNIQUE POSITION FOR A UNIQUE PERSON
We are a specialist dealer in Computer Work Station Ergonomic Equipment; everything from a mouse mat to height adjustable desking with one of our core products being specialist seating.
We need a truly multi-faceted person with the experience and training to carry out work station assessments, write reports, present equipment, and have good interpersonal skills capable of making our truly appreciated customers feel relaxed and happy when we have assessment-based meetings with them.
We are very much a hands on, roll your sleeves up type of company where everybody is capable of multi-tasking, and as the successful applicant will have to bring sample products to show customers, and those will include chairs, they will have to have a similar approach too.
This is a ‘ground floor’ opportunity with a family company that can develop into a senior role. A lot of hard work is envisaged but for the right person job satisfaction will be exceptional.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a covering letter that outlines why you think you could be right for the job.
COULD YOU BE THE FACE OF ALLIANCE OFFICE SYSTEMS…?
In conjunction with Alliance’s growth plans, an opportunity has arisen for someone to join our successful team.
We are looking for an energetic individual to develop and service our dealer network based from our new showroom in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
You will work alongside our sales admin team and travel the country on a regular basis.
Applications by email only and must include a full CV to: email@example.com
All applicants will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Sales Manager – Southern Region
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to assist and support Frem Group’s aggressive growth plans.
Based: London Showroom, covering Southern Region
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
– The sales and promotion of all Frem Group products
– Managing an existing network of independent office furniture dealers
– Establishing new dealers
– Raising the company profile amongst architects and specifiers
– Training and incentivising dealer sales teams
– Liaising with marketing on new promotional activities
– Manning exhibition stands and attending exhibitions
– Instigating networking initiatives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and comes with genuine opportunities for career progression and a competitive salary package including a company car for the successful applicant.
To apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01604 756 567